There’s no denying that the popularity of wearables is gaining momentum. However, manufacturers are aiming to go beyond being mere fitness gadgets and a technological trend to becoming accepted as valued medical devices utilized by the healthcare sector. It’s a new beginning of Wearables in Healthcare.
The use of Internet of Things in Healthcare is going to be revolutionary in the next years. IoT is now pretty much in everything we touch in our modern lives, technology is now a common denominator in most of everybody’s life. IoT is seeing by many sceptics and conservatives as a buzz word, however we truly believe that […]
Wearables can help you to recover of a sport injury. As we know our healthcare clock is ticking. We all need to take more care of our own health and well-being in order to avoid the increasing number of fitness related diseases and, keep not only our own healthcare cost down, but also the overall […]
Can Wearables Be Detrimental To Our Health? It’s been repeatedly stressed by healthcare practitioners how beyond a balanced diet and exercise, getting sufficient sleep is vital to our health and well-being. There are wearables that can already track our daily activities such as heart rates when we exercise and even the number of steps we […]
About two months ago a research came out regarding the CIO’s perspectives on Digital Health. The aim of this research was to give a sense of perspective with regards to the digital health journey towards total healthcare transformation.
The Future of Wearables Smaller, smarter, more efficient and prettier…. Wearables are becoming increasingly more popular. Where first only sport fanatics and early tech adopters were interested, we now see that the high tech wearable devices become more common and accepted.
It’s relevant to understand the state of the healthcare industry. For this reason, Siemens Healthineers asked Harvard Business Analytics Services to survey healthcare professionals (decision makers, influencers and managers) to gain insight into key industry trends. The survey garnered 613 respondents of which 85% worked in healthcare, the remaining 15% comprised consultants with clients from […]
Technology is changing healthcare, Artificial Intelligence will change healthcare in few years. Data in general equals too many possibilities, data organised and specific equals fewer and far more accurate options. Over the past decades, many new ways of collecting and storing health data have been implemented in our healthcare system, this of course highly valuable. […]
There are some problems related with Digital Health Transformation. It is so normal in our digital age, the focus on technology is highlighting developments and innovations. When modernizing healthcare however, this emphasizes on technology is overshadowing the real centre of where change needs to happen… people. Digital health transformation is by many presumed to be […]